Simple, transparent pricing
Choose the pricing plan that’s right for your company.
*Your total users will be calculated at the end of each month based on the number of active users.
Frequently asked questions
- Do you provide customer support?
- Yes! All of our plans come with in-platform chat support and email support so that you and your workers always have access to the help you need. Our enterprise customers are assigned a dedicated account manager and are provided with phone support as well.
- What are my payment options?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, and AMEX directly in the application. If you have 75 or more users and would rather receive an invoice, simply contact us and let us know.
- Do you have a minimum contract?
- Instead of having a minimum contract, we offer an amazing solution that we know you will love. No tricks to keep you locked in, just the obsession for a great experience and service. For any reason you want to leave you are free to do so, but we know you will stay.
- My organization would like to cancel our plan. How do we do that? Can we get a refund?
- You are able to easily cancel your plan at any time from within the application. We do not offer refunds.
- Do you have discounts for small companies?
- Our pricing is on a per-user basis, so small companies can gain access to a complete and tailored health and safety program at one of the lowest price points in the market.
- Do you have discounts for large companies?
- Our enterprise plans can be tailored to your needs. Get in touch with your InUnison account representative today to discuss the right plan for you.
- Do you have discounts for nonprofits and educational institutions?
- InUnison appreciates good people doing good things. Get in touch with us to learn more about our nonprofit and educational discounts.
- We need to add new users to our team so we can stay compliant. How will that be billed?
- An admin in your organization can invite those additional users. You will then automatically be billed a prorated amount for those users for the duration of time between when they are added to the system and when your plan renews. When your subscription renews, you will be billed for the total number of users on the system.